1. Do I have to sign up via the Econometric Career Days website for the Grand Opening?
Yes, you need to create an account to get a Grand Opening ticket on the website. After subscribing, you will receive a confirmation email with your e-ticket. For members, you can log in with your FAECTOR account. If you are not a member of FAECTOR and do not wish to become one, you can make a account here.
2. How are students selected for participation?
Selection for the informal events, lunches and dinners, Impact Day cases is done through CV selection by the companies themselves. For all other events, the selection is done by the committee as fairly as possible.
3. Can I arrive later or leave earlier for a case?
No, once you sign up and are selected for a case, you have to attend the entire session.
4. When do I hear whether I was selected for the events I signed up for?
We strive to let everyone know whether they are selected for the events they signed up a few days before the start of the ECD.
5. Until which date can I unsubscribe from an event?
The subscriptions close on the 29th of October at 23:59PM, until then you can still subscribe and unsubscribe for events.
6. How do I unsubscribe from an event?
You can unsubscribe for events when you are logged in with your account. Go to My ECD – Dashboard – Program. Here you can adjust your preferences. If an event is not included in your preferences your are not enrolled for it.
7. How does the subscription procedure work?
You can sign in with your FAECTOR account on our website and sign up for each individual event after getting a general ticket for the Econometric Career Days 2023. To sign up for each individual event, go to My ECD – Dashboard – Program. You sign up for an individual event by adding it to your preferences.
8. How can I see which events I am attending?
You can see this on your email or on your dashboard once the selection has been made.
9. What happens if I do not show up to an event without a valid reason?
If you do not show up unannounced or without a valid reason, we will be forced to give your name and personal details to the company the event was organized by, we cannot vouch for what they will do with it. You will also be placed on the FAECTOR blacklist, which means that it will not be possible to participate in career events of FAECTOR for 2 months.
10. How do I add a motivation/CV to my profile?
You can do this in Profile – Edit.