1. Do I have to sign up via the Econometric Career Days website for the Grand Opening or Grand Opening Drink?
Yes, you can subscribe for both these events together on the website. After subscribing, you will receive a confirmation email with your e-ticket.
2. How are students selected for participation?
Selection for the informal events and dinners is done through CV selection by the companies themselves. For all other events, the selection is done by the committee as fairly as possible.
3. Can I arrive later or leave earlier for a case?
No, once you sign up and are selected for a case, you have to attend the entire session. This includes the lunch or drink with the company after the case.
4. When do I hear whether I was selected for the events I signed up for?
We strive to let everyone know whether they are selected for the events they signed up for on Wednesday the 6th of November.
5. Until which date can I unsubscribe from an event?
The subscriptions close on the 31st of October at 23:59PM, until then you can still subscribe and unsubscribe for events.
6. How do I unsubscribe from an event?
You can unsubscribe for events when you are logged in with your account. Go to Profile – Events – Events I’m attending.
7. How does the subscription procedure work?
You can sign in with your FAECTOR account on our website and sign up for each individual event.
8. How can I see which events I am attending?
You can see this on your email or on your dashboard once the selection has been made.
9. What happens if I do not show up to an event without a valid reason?
If you do not show up unannounced or without a valid reason, we will be forced to give your name and personal details to the company the event was organized by, we cannot vouch for what they will do with it.
10. How do I add a motivation/CV to my profile?
You can do this in Profile – Edit.