1. How long is a case?
Cases take up to 4 hours, which includes an informal part afterward. Note that you are expected to attend the entire session once you have been selected.
2. At what time does a morning case start?
Morning cases start at 09:00h.
3. At what time does an afternoon case start?
Afternoon cases start at 13:30h.
4. Where are the cases and presentations?
The cases will take place in the Hilton Hotel and the presentations will be held on the campus of the Erasmus University.
5. At what time does a presentation start?
The starting time for a presentation differs for each presentation. Please refer to the description of the event for the exact time.
6. Is it possible to apply for one of the interviews without applying for the case?
Yes, this is possible. Please make sure you upload your CV when applying for an interview.
7. Is it possible to apply for the case of Optiver without applying for an interview?
Yes, you will get this option when applying for the case.
8. Can I attend the Econometric Career Days if I do not study econometrics at the Erasmus University?
If you do not study econometrics at the Erasmus University you can attend the Grand Opening. All other events are open to econometrics students only.
9. Can I attend the Econometric Career Days if I am not a member of FAECTOR?
If you are not a member of FAECTOR, you can attend the Grand Opening. All other events are only open to members of FAECTOR. You can sign up here.
10. What do I need to bring with me to events?
Event-specific information will be communicated to you via e-mail a few days before the event. However, it is very important that you have a valid QR-code that proves you are either vaccinated or have a negative test result. You will need this QR-code for cases, informal events and dinners.