1. How long is a case?
Cases take up to 3 hours, depending on the online set-up of the companies. Afterwards, there is a possibility for the company to organise an online informal part. Note that you are expected to attend the entire session once you have been selected.
2. At what time does a morning case start?
Morning cases start at 09:30h.
3. At what time does an afternoon case start?
Afternoon cases start at 14:00h.
4. At what time does a presentation start?
The starting time for a presentation differs for each presentation. Please refer to the description of the event for the exact time.
5. Is it possible to apply for one of the interviews without applying for the case?
Yes, this is possible. Please make sure you upload your CV when applying for an interview.
6. Is it possible to apply for the case of Ab Ovo/Optiver without applying for an interview?
Yes, you will get this option when applying for the case.
7. Can I attend the Econometric Career Days if I do not study econometrics at the Erasmus University?
No, you cannot attend the Econometric Career Days if you do not study econometrics at the Erasmus University. However, the Grand Opening is open to all students.
8. Can I attend the Econometric Career Days if I am not a member of FAECTOR?
No, you can only attend the Econometric Career Days if you are a member of FAECTOR. You can sign up here. However, the Grand Opening is open to all students.