Zanders is a global independent treasury and risk finance consulting firm with almost 30 years of experience in providing innovative solutions to multinational corporations, financial institutions, public sector entities, funds and NGOs. The company specializes in treasury strategy and optimization, technology selection and implementation, financial and non-financial risk management, risk modelling, validations and regulatory compliance, debt advisory and have developed its own suite of innovative SaaS solutions. The company has grown strongly to become a leading global independent treasury and risk consulting firm with about 300 employees across ten offices in Europe, Middle East, United States and Asia.
Our company's core values are freedom, fun, and collaboration, which guide everything we do. We prioritize building strong relationships with clients, understanding their challenges, and working together to maximize success.
Moreover, our entrepreneurial culture extends beyond our client work. We actively encourage and support our employees' entrepreneurial endeavours, whether it is exploring new business opportunities, developing innovative solutions, or contributing to thought leadership. We create an environment for you to cultivate your entrepreneurial mindset, take calculated risks, and turn your ideas into reality.
Additionally, Zanders is committed to environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles and practices, and supports its clients in achieving these goals. We also believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) are essential to building a strong, sustainable business and are committed to fostering a culture that values and respects diversity in all forms.
- Over 300 finance consultants specialized in treasury, risk, and SaaS in 10 locations across 5 continents (specifically: Netherlands [HQ], United Kingdom, Belgium, South Africa, Switzerland, Sweden, Germany, United States of America, Japan, and United Arab Emirates).
- Over 750 customers across 5000 projects.
- 20% Female, 80% Male.
- Average age is 37 years old; average age ≤Consultant is 25.
Careers @ Zanders
If you are a self-starter/(recent) graduate that wants to be part of a consultancy firm that embraces entrepreneurship, fun, diversity, responsibility and innovation, Zanders is the place for you! Join us in redefining the boundaries of finance and unleashing your potential.
Visit our website at https://career.zanders.eu/ to explore the exciting career opportunities and learn more about how you can become an integral part of our entrepreneurial journey. Together, let us make a difference and drive the future of finance!
We have five distinct departments, each with its own sub-divisions. The Corporates department offers amongst others treasury strategy and organization advisory services, technology selection and implementation, financial risk management services and interim management for multinationals, corporates and NGO’s. Our Public Sector department provides risk advisory, treasury advisory and debt advisory services specifically designed for public sector clients and funds. The Financial Institutions department specializes in delivering risk advisory services tailored to the needs of financial institutions. In addition, our Solutions department is actively engaged in repackaging Zanders’ experience in Treasury, Risk and Finance into software. Through their portal, Zanders Inside (www.zandersinside.com), they offer ready-to-use but customizable solutions that help clients make their operations more efficient. Lastly, our Business Support department, including HR, Finance, IT, Marketing & Communications, Legal and Compliance, and plays a crucial role in enabling Zanders to pursue its growth initiatives.
We have various entry-level positions (figures are for NL):
- Consultant: Work on client projects from day one. You also get to join our Zanders Talent Program (ZTP) and obtain or increase either your Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) or Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Levels.
- Within Zanders, we are always open for exceptional talents! If you believe there is a fit, never hesitate to apply for any of the roles/departments stated above at any given time. We will get in touch with you and guide you.
- Analyst: Work as a part-time student alongside your study program and get hands-on experience within your field(s) of expertise while learning what it is like to work at Zanders.
- On average 3 for Corporates, 1 for Public Sector, and 5 for Financial Institutions.
- Thesis Intern: Write your master thesis based on a live client or business case with our support while also learning what it is like to work at Zanders.
- On average 5 for Financial Institutions.
When you join Zanders after graduating, you can develop yourself as a consultant and become a professional with additional trainings and available courses that we provide. The ZTP takes place during your first year to elevate your knowledge in treasury, risk and finance as well as provide you with the latest insights into consulting. You will gain first-hand knowledge and experiences from senior consultants and first-class business trainers.
You also get to take part in social activities such as our yearly secret Zanders trip where you get to bond with your colleagues around the globe, and occasional country themed parties!
Do you see yourself starting your career at Zanders as either Consultant, Analyst or Thesis Intern? Then contact our recruiter or view our career website for the possibilities! Stephanie Buah | firstname.lastname@example.org | career websit