Building Blocks – Let’s build a Consumer First World
Building Blocks (part of CM.com)'s 1:1 personalization technology helps leading consumer brands, such as Basic-Fit, Sligro, and Corendon, in their transition to a Consumer First organization. With Artificial Intelligence technology, we ensure that companies offer personalized experience to every single consumer. Our Inspire platform is channel agnostic and easily integrates with other systems in the customer journey. It listens to every customer interactions and builds deeply personalized customer profiles. By deeply understanding individual needs, we ensure the consumer receives a personalized and relevant experience at every point in the customer journey. At the right time. Via the right channel.
In recent years, we have been named Gartner Cool Vendor, Deloitte Fast50, and FD Gazelle several times. This makes us one of the fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands. The Building Blocks DNA is one characterized by pacesetting, challenging, and involved. We enjoy what we do and we are good at it, which makes it fun to work at Building Blocks!
Let’s Build together!
When it comes to the future of Building Blocks, we believe that every contribution and perspective is equally important, regardless of your role or work experience. Everyone is given the freedom and trust to make a real impact. With our energetic and ambitious team we can really celebrate our successes together!
We offer amongst others positions as a data scientist, data translator, and data engineer. With an educational background in econometrics, data science, AI, or something related, you are eligible to develop yourself on many different aspects in the field of data science, to determine which activities best suit your interests and capabilities!
- Our team consists of ca. 60 Building Blockers from different nationalities and cultures;
- Our offices are located in Amsterdam and Tilburg, but our Building Blocks products are implemented worldwide (and that with only 60 Building Blockers );
- In March, Building Blocks became part of the CM.com family. We are continually seeking for new talent to join our BB family because this enabled us to take bigger (international) growth steps!;
- Every year, we provide ca. 12 internship positions within our data science, software development, and data translator teams.
- Curious about the man/woman ratio? Our gender split is 75% males to 25% females. Not that bad for a data company, right?
- The average Building Blocker is 28 years old;
- We prefer beer over wine;
- We enjoy having fun together, as evidenced by our CM.com employee day to the Dutch Grand Prix, the Building Blocks annual strategic trip to a sunny destination, and many more fun activities!
Do you want to learn more about Building Blocks and her open vacancies/positions? Feel free to reach out to our Recruitment Officer Susan via firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s Build!